Sunday, December 1, 2013

Destroyed Vehicle Markers

 With my re-engagement with Flames of War (FOW) and the upcoming release of All Quiet on the Martian Front (AQMF), I decided I needed to spruce up my gaming accessories.  I saw these Sentinel Miniatures destroyed vehicle markers reviewed on the WWPD site a good while ago and I bought some but never used them.  They look really nice so I decided to paint them up.  I purchased 4 packs of 5, so lets see carry the 2 -ummm, yes that means there are 20 of them.

Painting them up was a very simple process
Step 1: Flat black primer (I used an auto primer)
Step 2: Dab on red paint sparingly along the bottom third of the smoke column
Step 3: Dry brush orange and then yellow over the bottom third of the marker
Step 4: Dry brush a medium gray over the top two thirds.

I think they look really good and given my poor playing skills, I'll need a lot of them.  They will look especially good with the AQMF game

5 comments:

Paul O'G said...

Very cool!

Moiterei_1984 said...

They're pretty nice markers.

john de terre neuve said...

Nice, would they work with 20 mm vehicles?

John

SC Mike said...

i made some myself - it's easy:

http://scwhhistorical.blogspot.com/search/label/wrecked%20vehicle%20markers

Unknown said...

These are good and five for $9 is good value. What is the postage like?