Saturday, March 12, 2016

Workbench Readied for the last push of the AHPC

My painting efficiency has declined and one of the main culprits was my very messy workbench.  So I spent a good bit of last Sunday cleaning up the area (2 full plastic garbage bags of "stuff").  I also took the time to recondition the bench top and sanded off paint spillage and the remnants of the "Great super glue spill of 2014".  Once done a quick coat of sealant and she's cleared for action as we enter the last week of the challenge!

6 comments:

Solo wargaming-on a budget! said...

Fantastic work area....well done with this

Paulalba said...

Well done!!!

BigLee said...

Ah yes, the cathartic cleanup always does wonders for productivity. Nice work area BTW.

Moiterei_1984 said...

Most feel excellent to paint on such a well organised table. Won't hold long though, I guess ;-)

MartinC said...

Nice job. Now I'm nervous

Paul O'G said...

Thats a really great setup Miles. I need to get myself something similar to get some regular hobby efficiencies