Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Playtest Labor Day

 Labor Day was a big day of gaming at the club as I got to participate in 2 play tests.  The first was an outing of Josh's newly built and simply superb Gallipoli table.  It really is stunning

 We played the first day of the British Invasion at the tip of the Gallipoli peninsula.  The figures are 6mm in scale and the game was a blast
 I played one of the Turkish commanders and lets just say the Brits had a very difficult day.  I think the rules need to be tweaked as it was just too easy for the Turks.

Oh, there may have been a beach being taken away from the Brits.  Just saying.....
Josh really did a stunning job on the table.

There will be no pictures from the second game but the table and mini's are equally stunning.  Why no pic's? - cause you just might see the game this season on LWTV and I don't want to "spill the beans"

I also recorded my first two rules reviews for the channel so it was a busy day - please be kind in your complaints about my ugly visage on the You-Tube.  I am a delicate flower.


4 comments:

Jonathan Freitag said...

Righto! This Gallipoli layout is superb.

George Anderson said...

Beautiful terrain, looking forward the 'movie'.

BigLee said...

Lovely looking bit of terrain. Looking forward to seeing it on LWTV.

Greg B said...

That is really something - wow!