Saturday, March 20, 2021

The Last Day of the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge XI

 

My last submission for the 11th iteration of the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge has been submitted - it was a 80 or so "countryside hexes" and were a nice change of pace from the grind of Stalingrad.
These hexes are intended to be used with both 6mm stuff like in the second picture and

15mm miniatures as in the third picture.

I'm not sure where I'll end up in the standings but it was a wonderful event.  I encourage you to go check out the site as the last day tends to bring out a avalanche of final submissions.

Now I need to get to work getting some flooring down and cleaning up the basement.  The combined effects of a flood and massive set of hobby projects have pretty much rendered the "man-cave a disaster of epic proportions!


3 comments:

MartinC said...

Really love stalingrad, one of your greatest battle fields

Codsticker said...

I really like the forest hexes Miles- they look perfect.

Paul O'G said...

Another fantastic year for you mate - loved watching it all come together!