Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Shipyard Details for Historicon
Starting from the top center:
- 2 plastic buildings from Renedra - these are nice kits - very easy to build and customize
- on the white card are some rope coils that are still drying (they've been soaked in diluted matt medium)
- A well from Architects of War
- Some scratch built mast piles and anchors. OK the masts are just some dowels cut to length but there was some effort put into the anchors.
- A pile of barrels (Renedra) that will be a used as powder kegs
- Some cut wood
- A ship under construction. The ship is scratch built from bass wood and mounting board and I think it came out nicely.
Next up tree plates!