Friday, May 3, 2019

Another Test Game of General D'Armee

 I've set up the same forces used Monday night at the club for another test game.  I am really enjoying learning these rules and the deeper I go, the more I like them.

 With the exception of the roads all of the terrain was made by yours truly.  The roads are rubber and were purchased from Battlefield Terrain Concepts.  I highly recommend them.
The buildings and walls were all 3D prints and really painted up very well.

I've got some more skirmisher stands being made up so hopefully can add them to the game in a few days.

6 comments:

BigLee said...

Lovely looking game. I've been hearing a lot of good things about these rules.

john de terre neuve said...

Great looking terrain Miles. You are brave to add BUA's in your first couple of games. How many brigades per side in your game. I think you are having a 4x6' board is that working well for you with this size game.

John

Adelaide Gamer said...

Those wooded areas look great in situ.

Dwarfy Mcgee said...

Can we get some close-ups of that vacuum? Kidding! Nice looking table.

Miles said...

Dwarfy - this is a all ages blog, so no - there will be no close ups for the vacuum cleaner, Sir!

The test game we ran at the club had four brigades per side - 3 inf and 1 cavalry. We also had four players so everyone got 2 brigades which was a nice starting level force. I'm struggling figuring out flattering brigades and how routed units rally so will good wade through DVE BROWNS HOW TO PLAY YOU TUBE VIDEOS AGAIN.

Gary said...

What scale? 28mm or 15mm figures... Like the game table.