Thursday, March 5, 2020

15mm Entrenchments

With all of the cancellations from Coronavirus, I have a little free time on my hands.  Now I'm not celebrating this situation, but one does need to make Lemonade when presented with lemons.   The NOLA Campaign will have its first land battle and I needed some field works.  When making 15mm scale entrenchments, it's best to make a lot.
Pretty simple design - once the glue has set, I'll texture these up with tile grout, paint them and they'll be good to go.
Each straight section is 2 inches long.  I've made just under 4 ft today and will make some specialty pieces tomorrow.  I don't need all of these for Monday night but best to get them down now while I'm in the mood.
Of course when making entrenchments it's best to also do an artillery redoubt.  One never knows when one of those will come in handy....

2 comments:

BigLee said...

Cool. When I make terrain I nearly always overdo it....you never know when that extra 20'ft of road might come in handy!

Codsticker said...

Wonderful! Sometime this year we are going to have a crack at Corinth and I will be making a bunch of defenses for it so I look forward to following this.