Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Hobby Space Reorg - Phase II

 

The Painting desk clean up is complete.  I added some paint racks that I got from Gamecraft Miniatures to organize my paints and try to keep them off the work space.  We'll see how long that lasts.



I also purchased a large small parts bin to organize my collection of basses.  I think its safe to say that I'm long bases.  During the clean up a large number of bases where discovered (re-discovered?) so my inventory of bases if rather large.  Those very nice people at Litko should be very happy with me.  I. ummm, have a lot of bases to work through.  Some people have a lead mountain, I've got a wood one.




Next up will be organizing the workshop area I use for terrain making and storage.  If my painting desk was described as a "disaster" the only word for this space is catastrophe! 



5 comments:

TamsinP said...

Ahhh, the organised chaos on display in the last picture reminds me of my father's workspaces! :)

Matt Crump said...

Painting area looks great….even for me the terrain area might benefit from some work 😀

Codsticker said...

Not a catastrophe at all- it's creativity in progress.

Ray Rousell said...

You can never have enough bases Miles!

Doc Smith said...

I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one who has 'organised chaos' to deal with - just wish I had some space to get organised into! Great work desk Miles and yes, very well organised!

regards,
Doc