Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Kill Team!

My Space Wolves Kill Team has been painted up and will, hopefully, get some play time in a few weeks.

I've heard great things about KT and decided to make the plunge back into a GW sponsored property.  I had forgotten how fun GW figures are to paint up.

As with most gaming projects there will be an opponent for these plucky astro pups.  There is a strong possibility of some Tyranids showing up either in the next few weeks or perhaps during the upcoming painting challenge.

6 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

Kill Team appears to be a shot in the arm for GW!

Guidowg said...

They look great Miles. Is there any period you don't do?

DeanM said...

Very nice and unexpected, Miles!

Peter Douglas said...

My group has been trying these - I've played a game and enjoyed myself. I've looked at the boxes, but I keep doing tyhe math with how many historical metals I could get or the same dollar value.
Like you team a lot.
Cheers
peter

caveadsum1471 said...

They look fun,its all over the place at the moment!
Best Iain

Neil Scott said...

Nice looking kill team