Saturday, May 17, 2014

15mm Easy 8's & Big News!!!!

 A platoon of 5 15mm scaled Sherman "Easy 8's" has just rolled off my painting workbench to join the American arsenal for Flames of War.  These models are from the Battlefront platoon box and were both easy to assemble and paint.

 As a modeler, the Sherman and all it's variants has proven to be my favorite model to build/paint.  Including these guys my force now has 22 painted Shermans.  Of course having that many Sherman means one does need to have lots a wreck markers as their survivability on the table top is a bit iffy.....
Next up for FOW will be some panzer III's and Mid War support for my Germans but I need to get them finished quick as, drumroll please....




All Quiet on the Martian Front's retail release date is June 16th!!!!!!!!

The kick starters are shipping and I may even have a few of the plastic sprues in my greed little hands now.  There are benefits to living only a few miles from the galactic headquarters of Architects of War and being a play tester.  I may even build a few tripods this weekend!!!!

3 comments:

Paul W said...

Nice easy eights. A man can never have too many Shermans!

Jason Meyers said...

Nice work on the tanks, and looking forward to some "samples" of AQOTMF in the future.

John said...

Good looking tanks Miles! They look like they've seen some action across the muddy fields of Europe. That's quite a tease on the Martian Front sprue. Hope we get a sneak peek soon :)