Tuesday, March 10, 2015

More 28mm ww2 Stuff

 There are only 10 days left in the Painting Challenge and I'm running out of mini's to paint. My latest submission is some WW2 German Fallschirmjaeger and vehicles.

 18 Fallschirmjaeger painted wearing Medeterainium camo jump suits.  I think the figures are Warlord metals but I can;t remember - they've been primed and sitting in the painting queue over four years.

 A pair of Bren Carriers - one assembled as a Recce carrier for the desert and the other a general infantry team carrier for the early Pacific.
 These are Perry models and crew and are really superbly cast.  I think Blitzkrieg Miniatures makes the Brens for the Perry's.

 A M8-Scott from Warlord
 Some Fallschirmjaeger Support units
 A medic, 81mm Mortar team and a Machine gun team.
A Pak 40 (75mm) AT gun.

1 comment:

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

Took one look at them and thought... Crete!! Very nice work indeed...