Friday, December 29, 2017

Analogue Hobbies Challenge VIII: First Submission

 My first entry for this year's challenge was done early in the morning and managed to be the first entry.  I went with a Russian tank as they're pretty easy to paint up fast.

This model is a plastic kit from Warlord and I highly recommend it.

 It comes with two complete turret options to make either a KV-1 (first two pictures) or a ....

KV-2!!!! - one of my favorite tanks from WW2.

 The kit also comes with 8 28mm plastic Russian infantry figures.  If you've ever played Russians, you know one can never have enough infantry!
A fun kit to build and paint up!

4 comments:

DeanM said...

Nice work on this impressive beast, Miles. I saw one at the Bovington Tank Museum - humongous.

roma912 said...

Quality and a great idea to have two turrets in the one kit.

Cheers, Ross

roma912 said...

Quality and a great idea to have two turrets in the one kit.

Cheers, Ross

Paul O'G said...

Nicely done - who doesn't love a KV-2? Fascists I say!