Friday, January 3, 2020

AHPC X: Week 3 Update

We are now almost 3 weeks into the X'th version of the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge so I thought I'd put out a short update on my progress.

As the incomprehensible graph shows, I'm very slightly ahead of plan (the bars) but a bit behind past years production (the lines).  As with all past Challenges the composition of what I'm actually painting bears little resemblance to what I thought I would be doing. 

One big thing that has changed is my original goal for this Challenge was to paint up all the figures I need to put on a game at Cold Wars this March.  It was a difficult but tough personal challenge.  Unfortunately some looming work issues may require more of my attention than usual and I was uncomfortable committing to a project where people might sign up to play only to turn around and bail on them because of work.  I still like the game concept and will delay it for Fall In later this year.

I still have a lot of painting to prep for Historicon so there's plenty to do!


4 comments:

Peter Douglas said...

Excellent statistical wizardry Miles except that you can’t divide by 7. This is the 14th day of the Challenge (Dec 21-Jan 3), making it the end of the second week.

Miles said...

Details, details

Ray Rousell said...

At least you've completed some Miles! I'm getting a chance to get the brush out this weekend.

BigLee said...

I see you're currently at the top of the leader board... and once more, all is right with the world!