Thursday, February 20, 2020

Jungle Terrain 2.0 Done

 There are 15 new sections of jungle terrain and I've refurbished my earlier versions (which are off to a friend in Canada)
I think they came out very nicely and  this was a very fun project

 Some of the refurbished pieces


 The bamboo still a little "shiny" so needs some more weathering.
 The ground works was really simple to do and I think the look is fantastic.  I'll do a more detailed how to post as I've got enough materials left over for another 4-6 terrain plates.
Marshall Theodore does approve but prefers me in my office in my executive repose.  Apparently, I'm very comfortable furniture.

6 comments:

Syl said...

Great work!

Tom L said...

They look great! Looking forward to you how too post on the groundwork.

Terry Silverthorn said...

They look great!

Terry Silverthorn said...

They turned out fantastic!

The Wargames Table said...

Superb! Please do write up a tutorial
Thanks
Matt

Joe Procopio said...

These look great. I slapped some jungle terrain together a couple of years ago, but like the looks of yours better and look forward to your tutorial post.