Monday, January 4, 2021

Return to the Stalingrad Project

After a bit of a break and a dalliance with 6mm ancients, it's time to return to the Stalingrad project.  I'm really excited to get back to work and decided to begin by painting up some Soviet Infantry and artillery.


All of the figures of from Plastic Soldier Company


I've also been working on the CAD design for some new Central Stalingrad historical buildings so there should be some interesting progress over the next few weeks.  At least that's the plan! 


 

4 comments:

Dartfrog said...

Really interesting stuff. I am looking forward to see how your table turns out.

Paul O'G said...

Excellent! I am keen to progress a 15mm Stalingrad project when the Battlegroup supplement now in progress is released

Matt Crump said...

Nice work not quite so exhausting looking at these than the vast number of ancients you painted 👍

Paul Scrivens-Smith said...

Splendid work Miles, I'm enjoying seeing this develop.