What's on the painting schedule next? Well the challenge ends on March 20 (three weeks!) so I'm feeling confident that I'll make my target of 1,500 points as I'm currently at 1,356 points. My personal target is to finish in the top 5 and that will require a burst of productivity.
Scheduled to be painted next are the following
- A pair of Martian Grenadier Tripods for All Quiet on the Martian Front (test models)
- A few boxes of the new 28mm Perry plastic ACW artillery (3 guns/crews per box)
- A 24 figure Confederate Infantry regiment (28mm)
- A few odds and ends for my 28mm Japanese force for Bolt Action / Chain of Command
- Some themed figures for the last two bonus round submissions "Hero's" and "Last Stand"
Time will tell what actually will get done.....