Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Historicon 2017 - All Packed Up and Hitting the road

 I'm all packed up and ready to go.  Unlike most years, I can actually see out the rear window so that's a plus.

 Still, theres a lot of stuff crammed into the car.
 A lot of stuff indeed!
I leave the front passenger seat open for my personal stuff and any loot.

I am thinking of selling the mountain sections at the end of the con - any takers?

I should be in Fredericksburg in 2-3 hours, depends on how fast I finish up a few calls

5 comments:

Paul O'G said...

Good luck mate - enjoy!

JamieM said...

Good luck - you've put a tonne of work into this and I'm sure the players will really appreciate it!

TamsinP said...

If you're going to be hitting the road, I strongly recommend padded gloves ;)

Have a fun weekend and I hope your games are successful :)

Millsy said...

"I can actually see out the rear window"
Utter madness. Clearly you had more room for something important like beer...

jmilesr said...

Mr Mills - GM's don't buy beer, Players buy beer for GM's in return for re-rolls

It's the natural order of things