Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Analogue Hobbies Challenge Update

 Well we're 17 days into the Analogue Hobbies Challenge, which has become one of my favorite hobby events of the year.  I'm currently at 429 of a 1,500 point target so I feel pretty good about my progress so far.  My first submission was a Union artillery crew with a bot of a holiday theme.

 The second submission is a 24 figure Confederate Infantry regiment.  This is the second of 5 regiments that made up Hood's Brigade.  I completed the 1st Texas during last years competition and hope to finish out the brigade during this year's event.

 A 1/2400 model of the Titanic.  This was my contribution for the 1st fortnight challenge - a "civilian" theme.

 18 28mm Perry metal dismounted confederate infantry

 My contribution to the Bloggers for Charity event - the 60th American Foot regiment.  I need to clean these up a bit.

Lastly, 12 28mm Perry dismounted Union cavalry figures.  Next up is the second fortnight Challenge "Villians".  I'm planning a combination Norse/Fantasy theme.....


4 comments:

Ian said...

Amazing progress and I too look forward to the Analogue Challenge kicking off

Ian

DeanM said...

Wow, Miles - you did all those in a little over two weeks?! Very impressive. Looking forward to more of your work. Dean

The Angry Lurker said...

Now the steamroller is rolling!

Doc Smith said...

Really nice work Miles - your Reb infantry and those dismounted cavalry get my vote. Ah, Perrys - what's not to like eh?

Best wishes to you and yours for 2014 from Doc in Downunder!