Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Wargames Illustrated Issue 360 - Shameless Self Promotion

Issue 360 of Wargames Illustrated is now out (at least in electronic form) and includes some very nice coverage of Historicon.

It even has a picture of my game, which I always find very rewarding.  I suppose I should sit sit here and wait for those huge wargaming endorsement contracts to show up....

Maybe not.

I am thinking about what to do next year.  Return to the civil war, war of 1812 or reuse my skirmish rules from this year.  I do want to share the table with some other gamers so I don't run as many games!

We shall see

5 comments:

Paul O'G said...

Congrats mate - I'll look forward to pursuing my copy when it arrives!

marinergrim said...

congratulations. Always nice to your own work in print.

Ray Rousell said...

Nice one Miles!

Jay White said...

Excellent, congrats!

Ivor Evans said...

Congrats! Can't wait to check it out when my issue arrives.