Wednesday, June 5, 2019

More 1:1 Scale Modeling: The "Other" Garden Boxes

Last weekend, I finished replacing the other four boxes in the garden.  Despite bing much larger than the first four, these were done in almost half the time as I had the process "down".  I've also got a dumpster for a few weeks so that means another major clean out.

The previous boxes.  The next step in the garden refit is to replace the wooden fence as it has also rotted away.  The replacement fence will be made of a composite material and will not be subject to future rot.  For this next project, I've hired out professional help.  It's a bit beyond my meager skills and needs to be done quickly.  With all the hungry wild life in the area, the garden will not survive long if the fence project gets delayed mid stream - something I'm known for!


1 comment:

Ray Rousell said...

I spy lots of brownie points headed hour way Miles.