Saturday, June 1, 2019

The War Store is Closing :(

As you may have heard from other sources, Neal at the War Store has decided to call it a day and close up shop.  For those of you who aren't in North America, The War Store is/was a general online retailer that provided very low prices and fast service - and did so consistently year on year.  That's pretty much unheard of in our shabby little corner of the hobby world.

I was really saddened to hear this news and wish Neal and his family the best for what life has in store for them next.  The War Store was my goto place for hobby supplies, Flames of War minis and scenic materials.  It was especially useful when I first got started in the hobby as they have pretty much everything you need.  Oh the number of bottles of Vallejo paint I have ordered from them over the years...

Anyway, Neal please accept both the thanks of a very grateful customer and my best wishes for the future.  Via con Dios, my friend.


1 comment:

Paul O'G said...

I hope Neal is ok, he seems a nice chap. The War Store has a great rep based on his hard work and will be sorely missed.