Sunday, April 24, 2016

Steve's Table - In Use!

 Steve's new gamin table got it's baptism of fire this weekend at a Mini-gaming "con" I put on in St Michaels.  I had 13 friends join me for three days of gaming, drinking beer and eating grilled meats - you know, Valhalla.

I'll do a more detailed report on the "con" but this was a test of an annual event I'd like to throw and it seems to ge really well.  We had a total of 13 people attend and we all had a great time.  But more on that in a future post.

Steve's table got's it first use and seemed to do really well.  It's now in Richmond for Steve to finish up the sanding and then apply his stain of choice.

I'll be building another table for Mike (far left in the second picture) as he just bought a house and needs a house warning present...

2 comments:

Ivor Evans said...

That's pretty amazing Miles! Clearly, Steve is very lucky to call you a friend.
Tell Mike congrats on the house!

Curt said...

Congratulations on the success of your Valhalla gaming weekend Miles! I look forward to hearing more about it soon.