Sunday, May 10, 2015

Ray's 500th Post

WARNING: Any images in this post may be unsettling and have been known to scare livestock and cause varicose veins.

Ray's celebrating his 500th post over at his blog "Don't Throw a One" - go on over and check it out.  The last date to enter the contest is May 15th, so I suggest you go over after that so as not to reduce my chances winning.

All kidding aside, it's a very generous give away from one of my favorite bloggers - go check it out.  I'll probably not hold you directly responsible if I don't win anything.  Probably.....




3 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

Thanks for the plug Miles!!

peter said...

Now that is what I call daring! Postingh a picture of Ray on your blog! Wow respect Miles!

Greetings
Peter

Ray Rousell said...

He's a brave, brave man!